Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

19 December 2013

Faux Fur

Today I thought I would feature another outfit of the day for you, I was at work today so thought I would try and look smart but also warm. With it being winter and Christmas time I think faux fur is the perfect accessory to your outfit, it adds warmth and sophistication to any look :)


 

 I have added some layering for a bit of extra warmth.

Black skater dress- Select
Faux fur stole- Select
Blazer- Primark
 
Here I have got on a mocha coloured blazer- I have also featured this in one of my youtube outfit of the days if you want to see how I styled it with jeans. Then for a little bit of glamour I added a faux fur brown stole, it keeps my neck lovely and warm.
 
I wore this outfit with some tan ankle boots and my khaki parka coat to finish.
 
 
Have a nice day guys and i hope you enjoyed this outfit post :)
x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig