Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

13 December 2013

My style icons

 


So I thought I would share with you some of the people I turn to when looking for fashion inspiration.

One person whos style I adore is Millie Mackintosh (now Manderson!), when she first came on made in Chelsea I fell in love with her tailored, clean and structured outfits.

 
Another fashion forward female I turn to for outfit inspiration is Mollie King from the Saturdays, similarly to millie she wears very structured and tailored outfits, however mollie has a girly edge to it where I think millie has a more tough look to her outfits.
 
 
My third and final fashion inspiration comes from Laura Whitmore, after recently hosting the after shows for I'm a celebrity I've noticed her sense of style is impeccable and she dresses her body perfectly, her style varies from feminine to edgy and she is not afraid to play with patterns and textures. That's one of the reasons I admire her style for, she's not afraid to be out there.
 
 
So that concludes my style icons at the moment, leave me a comment who your favourite style icons are!
 
Thanks for reading
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig