Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

16 December 2013

My winter night out essentials!

Hello my lovelies,

 With the party season being in full swing at this time of year I thought I would share with you a few items I deem as my ''essentials'' for preparing for a night out :)

1. a fancy clutch bag- to hold all your necessities- phone, ID, money

2. a good extra hold hairspray- for the gale force winds we seem to be experiencing

3. dry shampoo- add a little volume to your hair by spraying this on the roots

4. statement jewellery- perfect with a little black dress

5. fake tan- need a bit of a pick me up? add an instant glow with fake tan (check out my previous post)

6. false eyelashes- I love a good smokey eye for a night out and a set of thick lashes really enhances this

7. a red lipstick- what other colour screams Christmas than red?- it is a universally flattering lip colour too :)

I love these eyelure 101 eyelashes for a thicker eyelash look





 My gold clutch from primark
 
 a couple of my favourite statement necklaces
 
MUA dark red lipstick
 
Leave a comment telling me what your winter night out essentials are!
thanks
x
 
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig