Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

23 December 2013

Winter outing

Hello lovelies,
Today me and my fiancé decided to pop into the city centre to have a wander round the Christmas market and grab a costa. No lie, it was manic. There were people panic buying everywhere, I am glad that we only went for a walk and drink haha! too many crazy shoppers in one space for my liking.

 
The weather wasn't fantastic, this photo was taken at 3pm and it's already dark! I had my usual black forest hot chocolate (delicious!) and Stephen went for the honeycomb hot chocolate, it was nice to sit back and watch the world buzz by.

Although I didn't go to buy anything, me being the usual shopaholic did pick up a few bits so I thought I would include them in this post.

Now this product here, the got 2b guardian angel heat protection spray, was quite a hype product a while ago now and I first picked it up then. Since then I have tried other heat protectants such as the tresemme heat defence spray but nothing matched this, I love the smell and think it works a treat.


Barry M are one of my favourite brands for nail varnish they have an amazing variety of colours and textures, today I picked up one of the gelly paints in a vibrant red colour, one of the matte finishes in beige and then the rose gold glitter was a free gift! I think I'm going to pair the rose gold glitter over the top of the matte beige.



Then comes these beauties! these lovely heels were from new look and they are faux leather high heeled boots. they were only £12.00 in the sale BARGAIN!! I plan to wear these on new years eve.
 
So that's how I spent my day, battling the crowds and sipping on hot chocolate.
hope you all had a nice day
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig