Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

5 January 2014

Plans for 2014

Hello my lovelies!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and partied New Years Eve, I personally had a lovely start to the new year by celebrating a friend's birthday new years eve. Now that 2013 has passed it has gotten me thinking about what 2014 has in store and about what kind of things I have planned this coming year. Every year people make resolutions, but I find these hard to stick to, so instead I have made plans :) and I thought I would share them all with you. 2014 is going to be extremely busy for me I anticipate so I have started making lists of things to do already and it's only January 5th!! haha.

So without further ado here are my plans for 2014:

1. Finish university- I finish my last term this year, no more education!

2. My 21st- I will be turning the grand age of 21 and have planned to spend it with my friends on a boozy night in leeds, followed by a more formal dinner with my family. Who can complain with food, drink and good company ;]

3. go travelling around Europe- Me and Stephen have been saving up to go interrailing around Europe for one month this summer, we plan to visit; Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Prague, Budapest, Lake Bled, Berlin and Amsterdam. I love visiting different places so I am extremely excited about this trip!!

4. find a job- Probably the most daunting task this year is to find full time employment, which in this current climate is going to be hard, vacancies are competitive so I must prepare myself for whatever line of work is available at the time.

5. move out with Stephen- Me and Stephen will have been together for 6 years this year and have decided that if we both find jobs in the summer we shall move in together by late November, early December. We have not decided which route to go down yet, whether it be to buy or to rent a property, it all depends on income and selection of properties available at the time. If we do not see a house for sale in our budget that we love, we will not buy. I would rather rent for the time being until a property we love and can comfortably afford arrives on the market. Why settle for less than what you want ay ;)


So although I have only written 5 plans for the whole year some of them are pretty hefty, a lot of changes are going to take place this year and its both daunting and exciting, I am looking forward to seeing how it all pans out. Hopefully smoothly.

What plans have you made for this year?

x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig