Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

6 January 2014

spring/summer 2014

Hello my lovelies,

 Now i know what your thinking by the title ''Blimey she's thinking ahead!''. I realise it is only the beginning of January still and we have not had the worst of winter yet, but now that Christmas had passed and the new year has begun I can't help but dream of warm summer nights, ice cream, holidays and summer clothes. I am planning a trip away this summer so I have already started planning what type of clothes I'm going to need and so forth, so after browsing the clothing websites I thought I would share a few of my favourite items :)



Spring/Summer 2014 holds floral patterns, pastel colours, playful fabrics and the odd polka dot, the items I've featured in the post are:

Daisy shorts- river island- £20.00
Pink embellished top- river island - £35.00
Floral playsuit- miss selfridge- £39.00
Spotty shirt- new look- £14.99
Floral vest- new look- £14.99
Navy crop top- topshop- £36.00
Mint jumper- select- £14.00
Jewelled flower necklace- topshop- £36.00
Sunglasses- topshop- £18.00
Peach lipstick- barry m- £4.49
Bright pink nail polish- models own- £4.99
 
These are some of the pieces I'm going to be keeping an eye out for on my next shopping trip!
 
What trends are you looking forward to this spring?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig