Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

21 February 2014

All Black Everything- Nearly?

 Hello Lovelies,
 
I just want to thank all the people who have started following my blog via Bloglovin, it means a lot to me that people actually read my blog :)
 
Yesterday was actually fairly nice weather, so i roped in my mother to be my photographer and take some of my outfit pictures outside whilst the sun was out.
 
Here's what i wore:
 

Coat- Miss Selfridge
Leather look trousers- New Look
Black Boots - Primark
Tartan scarf- Select

I wore a long black jumper underneath also from Select
 
 


Inspired by Zoella's recent video on Halo Braids i attempted the look myself, and in all honesty i'm pretty pleased with how it turned out :)
Face of the Day:
Foundation: Estee Lauder double wear
Concealer: Collection 2000 lasting perfection
Blusher- Collection 2000
Highlight- MAC luna cream highlight
Lips- MUA dark red
 
Hope you enjoyed this outfit post,
once again thank you so much for following
xx

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig