Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 February 2014

Beauty Purchases

Hello Lovelies,

As promised I am going to share with you some of the purchases I made yesterday whilst out shopping with my mum.


Batiste dry shampoo- £2.00- Wilkinsons
 
I cannot live without dry shampoo, it's one of my holy grail products

Tresemme blow dry cream for volume- £2.50- Asda
 
This was on offer in Asda and I've been looking for a product that will give me some extra Oomph to my quite flat hair, I will let you know how this product goes once I have given it a good testing.

Foundation brush- £2.00- Wilkinsons -
 
I've been after a flat foundation brush that I can use to build up my coverage before going in with my Real techniques buffing brush. For £2.00 you can't go wrong really. The brush feels very soft and I used it this morning to achieve a fuller coverage foundation. So far so good :)

Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser- £3.99- Superdrug
 
Now I love moisturising but I must admit I can be quite lazy with it, I saw this when I was in superdrug and I thought what an amazing concept. I've used it twice already and it really does make applying moisturiser much easier and time efficient. I will also review this after I have used it a bit more.

Barry M Nail Paints- £2.99 each- Superdrug
 
Now I am obsessed with Barry M nail varnishes, I think they have such an amazing range of colours, textures and finishes. The best part is the consistency, you don't need to apply endless coats to achieve a full coverage and thus your product lasts longer. These were on offer in Superdrug for buy one get one half price so I picked up these two shades.

Pink Flamingo- a vibrant candy pink

Cappucino- a Mocha/taupe brown
 
Hope you enjoyed reading this post,
What products are you currently reaching for?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig