Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

16 February 2014

Outfit Of The Night- Theatre

Hello Lovelies,
Last night me and Stephen went to the theatre to watch the play Odyssey, it's about Odisseus who was part of the Trojan horse plan during the war with troy and his journey to get home. It was very interesting and slightly different to what I expected, they had modified the plot slightly so it was more modern. It's nice to go out and do something different, and for such occasion I thought I had better wear something nice.

Here is my outfit of the evening:


Top- Primark
Black Blazer- Select
Asymmetric Skirt- Asda
Necklace- Primark

I love the nude pink of the top combined with the light and dark grey flowers

Face of the evening, subtle make-up with a brighter pink lip
I put some gentle curls in my hair too.
 
Hope you enjoyed this outfit post and you all
had a lovely weekend
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig