Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

19 February 2014

Relaxed Kinda Day

Hello Lovelies,

Today me and my mum went out to do a little shopping, I did make a few purchases that I will blog about tomorrow :). In the afternoon me and Stephen took a walk over the fields as it has been a bit warmer today, perfect dog walking weather.

Here is what I wore today:


 
I apologise for the squinting, it was quite bright out today for a change!

What I wore:
 
Black blazer- Select
pink fisherman stitch jumper- Select
Leather look trousers- New look
scarf- Primark

Face of the day:
 
Foundation- estee lauder double wear
Powder- MAC mineralize skinfinish natural
Mascara- Avon super shock in black
Lipstick- beauty UK in Plumalicious

Accessories:
 
Watch- jewellery stand in westfield
bracelets- Asda
Necklace- New Look



Boots- Primark

Me and Tilly



Hope you've all had a wonderful day
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig