Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

3 February 2014

Shades of grey | outfit of the day

Hello Lovelies!!,

I've been quite busy this week and ill unfortunately!! However, I was looking over my blog and realised it has been a while since I have done an outfit post. Now, I have good reason for this as I haven't particularly worn anything exciting to be honest mainly pyjamas !

I did however manage to snap a couple of pictures of what I wore today :)

Lace collar jumper: Primark
Black jeans: new look
Bag: Primark
Watch: stall in Westfield
 

Khaki Parka- Select
Tartan scarf- Select
 
Sorry about picture quality!! it was very early in the morning so the lighting in the house was terrible.

I love the detail of this collar- so pretty :)
 
I will be uploading some more outfit posts soon as I am going to a few nice places so I will actually be wearing some remotely interesting clothes!!
 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
xx
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig