Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

27 February 2014

Summer Styling Series- Paris

Hello Lovelies,

If your anything like me then the summer feels like its so far away. Yet I cannot stop myself dreaming about my perfect summer holiday wardrobe. I have mentioned a billion times that I am going travelling around Europe for a whole month!! I'm unbelievably excited, but for someone who likes to usually pack 2 outfits for everyday (one day and one night) when on my usual summer holiday this whole backpacking scenario is going to be quite the challenge.

It got me thinking about different destinations and what I would wear, I wouldn't wear the same style in Ibiza as I would Morocco and that's where my idea for this summer styling series came from. I love putting together outfits, hence the reason my blog includes a lot of fashion posts, so I thought why not do a whole series dedicated to styling outfits for certain destinations. I also plan on including my own trip details and outfits alongside beauty and packing posts too, such as what I take in my make-up bag or how to pack a carry on for short and long trip. I will also include my own packing list and tips when I come to sort my own backpack out :)

So for my first Summer Styling destination I have chosen : PARIS

Paris is well known for its fashion, beautifully tailored, well put together fashion. It is such a beautiful city with so many things to see I wanted to reflect that in the pieces that I have chosen to include. All items are readily available online at the stores I have listed.

 
-Black t-shirt dress- Miss Selfridge- £39.00
-Check flute skirt- river island- £18.00
-Polka dot playsuit- river island- £25.00
-Monochrome collared dress- Select- £12.00
-Black strappy cami- select- £5.00
-Pale blue blazer- Dorothy Perkins- £35.00
-Pink midi skater skirt- Dorothy Perkins- £20.00
-Cream A line skirt- Dorothy Perkins- £35.00
-Polka dot cami- Select- £6.99
-Sleeveless shirt- Select- £12.00
-Cream embellished Kimono- River Island- £35.00
-Black structured bag- New look- £19.99
-Monochrome clutch- New look- £15.99
-Sunglasses- River Island- £15.00
-Watch- River island- £28.00
 
The pieces all reflect the upcoming season trend of tailored monochrome with a hint of pastel. The items are easy to mix and match so therefore you can fit more souvenirs in your case, that means some serious shopping is to be done on the Champ Elysee!!
 
For the beauty :
 
 

Bioderma- French Pharmacy
lipstick ‘nevada’ – Topshop- £8.00
Glow highlighter ‘gleam’- Topshop- £12.00
Lipgloss ‘’lets travel the world’’- Tanya Burr- £6.99
Kardashian touch tone eyeshadows- Feel Unique- £11.95
False lashes in ‘mayfair’- Millie Mackintosh at Feel Unique- £8.99
 
Parisian women are known for their effortless beauty and are extremely well groomed, I think the perfect make-up look would be dewy skin, neutral eye with a slick of volumising mascara and a pop of red gloss. Easy but super chic.
 

 I  hope you've enjoyed the first of my summer styling posts
what destination would you like to see?
x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig