Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

23 February 2014

When in doubt, wear red | Outfit Post

Hello Lovelies,

I have been trying to wear as many of my tartan outfits as possible before i switch up my wardrobe to my Spring wardrobe.

I personally love red and the above title is perfect, however i think black is always a safe option too. So with a dress that combines the best of both i don't think you can go far wrong.

I have been working a lot lately so unfortunately my lifestyle section of my blog has been a little lack lustre, i'm hoping this will change soon. For now i hope you are enjoying my outfit posts  and i will have a few reviews coming up soon too.


Dress: Select
Bag: Select
Blazer: Select
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Watch: stall in Westfield
Cuff: Primark

 

 
I paired it with Ruby Woo lipstick by MAC, which matched the colour of the dress perfectly, It must have been fate!
 


Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
Thanks for reading
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig