Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

27 March 2014

An outfit for £21?!

Hello Lovelies,

Today I thought I would share with you the ultimate bargain of an outfit- including shoes! Impossible I hear you say, nope I'm not kidding this whole outfit really did cost just £21.00

 Although the past few weeks have been lovely and sunny, the rain has soon made its presence noticed, I decided that I needed a thin waterproof jacket for the days when it's too warm for a coat but too wet to go without. My destination? Primark!

Khaki waterproof jacket - Primark- £9.00!
 
White tee- Primark- £3.00
Jeans- Primark - £7.00
Pumps- Primark- £3.00
Just on cue the rain began
Close up of todays hair and make-up, I opted for messy curls, winged eyeliner and an orange red lip in order to fit with the spring trend :)
 
There you have it; a jacket, top, jeans and pumps for only £21.00! You cannot complain at that price and I have a feeling with the indecisive weather just lately this jacket will be very handy, it folds up to almost nothing and therefore if the sun does make an appearance it is easy to pop it in your bag
 
 
What do you think will be your wardrobe essential this spring?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig