Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

2 March 2014

February Favourites

Hello Lovelies,

I can't believe that another month has passed. It only feels like yesterday the excitement of Christmas was upon us, now we are looking to the summer! February has been an enjoyable albeit rainy month for me. I went out a lot to various places, Tea and champagne day, The theatre, Dinner for Valentines day and the Castle. It has been a fairly enjoyable month but I must admit I'm still yearning for the summer, I'm not one to wish the months away but there's only so much rain you can take!

Todays post is my February favourites, so let's start with the beauty category :

1. Beauty UK Lipstick in Plumalicious.
If you have been reading my
blog for a little while now you may have guessed I'm one for a bold lip.
I love bright hues from red to fuchsia, I can't wait to get my hands on a
orange and coral for this seasons beauty trend!

2. Beauty UK posh palette
I have recently written a post on this palette comparing it to the
Urban decay Naked palette. The colours are well pigmented and
are easily wearable thanks to the nude hues. It is also so much more
affordable at only £5.99.

3. Argan Oil
I don't know about you but my hair has been playing havoc lately
it just doesn't want to co-operate. It is also very dry from the mix
of gale force winds and heavy down pours. I needed something to
rescue it and put back some life into my thirsty hair, and this fit the
bill wonderfully.


4. Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser
I love this stuff! I'm quite lazy when it comes to moisturising
my body. This spray nozzle makes it easier to cover your
entire body without feeling sticky and heavy.

5. Simple foam cleanser
I bought this on a whim as it was on offer in Asda, the foam consistency
is amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft. I like Simple as a skin care
range as it is kind to skin, and if you read my previous skin care post
you will know I have very sensitive skin. This does not break me out
and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or tight.


6. Got 2 b guardian angel heat protector
Again, my hair has been in need of some nourishment and protection
from the crazy weather we've been having here in the UK lately. This
stuff smells beautiful and sometimes I spritz it over my hair when I've
finished styling it just because I love the scent so much.
 
7. Collection 2000 gel nail polish in red
With Valentines day and feeling romantic red nails have been the main
go to thing this February. I love the gel finish of this nail polish as it
leaves the nails looking glossy and well maintained, it also doesn't chip as
easily as regular nail polish! plus points in my book.

All the products together!
 
 
Now for the Fashion:
 
 


I have been obsessed with the monochrome checked look, if you can't tell!!
I think it is an easy trend to wear and universally flattering as it so versatile.
 
 
Miscellaneous favourites:
 
Queen B
I love Beyoncé, her two newest songs Drunk in love and xo have
been on repeat a lot just lately. I'm insanely jealous of all of
you who have been/ are going to see her in concert!

The musketeers on BBC
I love this series, if you haven't been watching you are missing out

Ahhh a good cup of tea
what more can I say, who doesn't love a nice cup of tea
after a long day.
 
Hope you've all had a wonderful February,
leave a comment telling me what your favourite thing this February has been.
Thanks for reading
x


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig