Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

23 March 2014

The Sunday Post

Hello Lovelies,

I have been reading blogs for a few years now and I have always enjoyed reading peoples ''Sunday Posts''. I personally can't do one every Sunday for the sheer fact I often work, so it not make for the most exciting read!

However, when I do get a Sunday off I love to go for a nice long afternoon walk (weather permitting). Just lately the weather has been improving so I have been grabbing every opportunity to get outside and make the most of it.

Lovely scenery, sun is shining.
 
Tilly enjoys a good Sunday walk too
I thought I would include a quick snap of me, I kept it casual today with a light jumper, jeans and minimal make-up. I always find that adding a bold lip makes any minimal make-up look more put together.
 
Hope you've all had a lovely Sunday!
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig