Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

25 March 2014

Lusting After | Home Décor

Hello Lovelies,

As some of you may have read in my previous posts, I am hoping to move out with my fiancé this year. This has caused me to spend a lot of time lusting over the home décor posts on pinterest (if you don't have one, make one!). I love getting inspiration for décor ideas and colour combinations, I use pinterest for everything, from make-up to weddings it holds some wonderfully inspiring images.

I thought I would dedicate this post to some of the images I intend to incorporate into my own home (once purchased, atm it is imaginary ;) ).

 
 
I love the sophisticated look of white, the idea of mixing white with silvers and greys looks effortless yet chic at the same time. I intend to use white as a running theme within my home but mix it up with varying accent colours throughout the year.
 
Black and White are classic and timeless therefore you will not need to change the décor much when you feel a bit fed up, just purchase new accessories. Teal goes beautifully with white and silver for a more fresh spring/summer feel and you can transition the teal to black for winter, or red for Christmas. The possibilities are endless!
 
I currently have a box in my room that is dedicated to little bits and bobs for the future home and I intend to fill it up gradually ready for our big move.
 
Do any of you love home décor?
x
 
 
*All images taken from Pinterest
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig