Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

30 March 2014

Monochrome Madness

Hello lovelies,

Today's post is from the comfort of the sofa whilst eagerly awaiting a malteaser hot chocolate. I have been at work all day today so unfortunately didn't get to see my mum for Mother's day so we decided to celebrate it last night with a lovely meal.

We went to a local pub for a 2 course meal, I had veggie burger for main and chocolate fudge cake for dessert (yum, yum, yum). It was extraordinarily busy, everyone must have had the same idea about trying to miss the Sunday dinner madness. We had a lovely time and a good catch up as even though I still live at home its rare I'm in unless I'm sleeping! it's nice just to spend some time with your family and have a good ol'chat.

Here's what I wore, I am in love with these trousers!

Blazer- Select
Black vest- Select
Monochrome check trousers- Select
Bag- Asda


Heels- Primark
Necklace- Select


Red lipstick- Ruby Woo from MAC
 
Happy Chappies!
Flowers for my Lovely Mummy


 

So there's my weekend, Sunday was filled with work followed by a short stroll around our local park to enjoy what was left of the warm sun.

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig