Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

11 March 2014

Summer styling- Egypt

Hello Lovelies,

I'm back with a summer styling post again, this time it's for more a conservative place such as Egypt/morocco.

 I decided to do this as I have been to Egypt myself and before I went I was concerned about what I should pack as I didn't want to cause any offence. In places like Sharm el Shiekh you can wear pretty much what you want, however, women do attract a lot of unwanted attention and therefore I would still recommend covering up as much as you can. Here is what I've chosen:
Blue jumpsuit- select- £18.00
Coral belted maxi dress- select- £12.00
Monochrome tribal trousers- asda- £12.00
Gold triangle necklace- select- £6.00
Black triabal pattern maxi dress- river island- £32.00
Cami vest in orange or black- river island- £12.00
Blue trousers- river island- £30.00
Cream bag- miss selfridge- £35.00
Colourful tribal necklace- Miss selfridge- £16.50
Abstract midi skirt- new look- £17.99
Rose print fringe kimono- new look- £19.99
Beige and black sandals- new look- £15.99
Sunglasses- new look- £4.99


All the pieces can be mixed and matched, they also have a vibrant colour palette to match Egypt's beautiful architecture and weather! It can stay in the 40's in july and august so remember to pack cool fabrics.

I know there are still issues with travel to Egypt due to the on going unrest, but if you do get the chance to go I highly recommend it. It is such a beautiful place with amazing marine life, weather and rich history.

I will now share with you some of my own photos from when we went to Egypt last summer

 
As you can see we had an amazing action packed time!
what destination would you like to see next?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig