Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

4 March 2014

Summer Styling | Ibiza

Hello lovelies,

Now todays post was actually going to be 'how to make protein pancakes' but as is always the case when you plan something, it went wrong. They didn't resemble pancakes, more like scrambled goop. I think I put too much milk in- whoops!

I didn't want to leave you postless so thought I would do this weeks summer styling post for Ibiza! I absolutely love Ibiza, its a beautiful and vibrant holiday destination for all clubbers alike. There are clubs that cater for all music tastes, beach parties and the infamous boat parties.

If you are planning a trip to Ibiza this summer here are my top picks!




Aztec bikini top- River island- £16.00

 Acid wash denim shorts- River Island- £28.00

 Orange vest top – River island- £12.00

 Tropical criss cross bikini- New look- £14.99

 Tropical bikini bottoms- New look- £9.99

 Metalic floral skort- Topshop- £42.00

 Pink vest top- Select- £5.00

 Floral kimono- Select- £16.00

 Chunky buckled sandals- Missguided- £34.99

 Round sunglasses- Asos- £10.00

 Coral embellished kaftan- River Island- £28.00

 Black crop top- River island- £25.00

 Monochrome abstract shorts- River Island- £20.00

 Orange spike necklace- River island- £7.00

 Rucksack bag- River island - £30.00
 
 
I love having the ability to clash vibrant patterns and neon colours, these will look amazing with sunkissed skin from the all day boat parties to the UV night parties.
 
 
I thought seeing as I have been to Ibiza that I would share some of my photos with you all :)
 









What would you take to Ibiza?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig