Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

17 March 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser: A review

Hello Lovelies,

I have a review for you today! I have been using the Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser now for long enough to have a good understanding of how I feel about it as a product.

 
 At first when I saw it I thought it was going to be one of those slightly gimmicky products, however, I was wrong and the fact that it is a spray rather than in a squeezy tube does really make a difference! I find that it is so much quicker to apply once I get out of the shower. I roughly towel dry my skin leaving it still slightly damp and then spray this all over to lock it more moisture.

  It claims it can : ''absorb in seconds'', ''instantly leave skin soft'' and ''dispense easily with one all over spray''. I find all of these to be quite accurate although I do not dispense all over in one spray, I like to start off with my legs and rub it all in, then work my way up. I find that it doesn't spray straight on and you still have to rub it in, but the formula is so light and absorbent that it doesn't take as much effort as a thicker moisturiser.


  I purchased the Cocoa radiant version of the spray as there is a range of different scents. I love cocoa butter and this smells exactly the same so it leaves my skin smelling and feeling amazing! It also does leave a nice sheen to the skin which is always a nice edition, especially when summer comes around and you want your skin to have that nice dewy look.


So for an easy over all review here are the Pros and Cons of Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser in my personal opinion:

Pros:
- time saving
- Light formula so drying time is faster
- smells amazing
- leaves skin with a nice sheen
- effective daily moisturiser

Cons:
- It's not as luxurious feeling as a thicker moisturiser
- those with extra dry skin may require a more hydrating cream

There we have it, from my own personal view the Pros of this product certainly outweigh the Cons and for those reasons Vaseline Spray & Go will now take its place in my daily routine.

 
Hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on this product!
x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig