Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

1 April 2014

Collection 2000 Deluxe Lipstick | A Review

So today's post is a beauty post,

I haven't done one of these for a while but I have a couple coming up for all of you who prefer beauty posts.

I was doing my usual lap around boots in search of a new foundation, I adore my Estee Lauder Double Wear but unfortunately money is strict at the moment with my up coming travels and therefore I thought I would search for a drugstore one instead. Anyway, I digress, I ended up looking at Collection's (formerly Collection 2000) new 'deluxe' range and the lipstick in particular caught my eye.

I have been searching for a pinky nude colour for a while now, I find that nudes don't suit me that well and I tend to go for a more bold coloured lip. However, I feel that sometimes a bold lip can make you look too polished and dressy for everyday wear and thus the search for a nude that suits me began.

I came across ''Talullah'' in the Deluxe lipstick section of Collection and thought why not give it a whirl.

In this image it is translating as quite a bright pink, however, if you scroll down to the photos of it applied to the lips you can see it is more a ''your lips but better'' colour.
I love the sleek gun mental packaging
Swatch
Here it is applied to the lips


So as you can see it is a more Rose coloured neutral in comparison to my beloved Fuchsia's and Reds. The consistency is extremely creamy and not drying at all, perfect for a glowing spring make-up look. I think with a tan the colour will pop even more (lets hope we get the sun to test this theory ;]). The colour pay off is beautiful and it is a flattering shade that would suit a lot of different skin tones.
 
 
What do you think of this colour? Do you prefer a good neutral or a bold lip?
x
 

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig