Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

9 April 2014

Floral and Mint

 Have you heard the UK is set to experience a heat wave?

I hope it's true! I'm already embracing spring, but if summer is set to be a scorcher bring on the long days and pub garden nights. Bliss.

Today has been reasonably sunny and warm so I decided to pull out one of my brighter blazers and embrace the nice day. To be honest I didn't even do anything special, I ran a few errands, bought some clothes for my trip and hit the gym. I am currently writing this as the other half watches the football, we all have our vices, his is sport, mine is shopping!

Here is what I wore today:

Blazer- Primark
Vest- Select
High waist jeans- Select
Necklace- Peacocks


 
As you can see the blazer is a beautiful bright mint colour and I can't wait for the hotter weather so that I can pair it with white dresses or shorts. The floral vest will quickly become a staple in my summer wardrobe as it is just so versatile. I love high waist jeans too as I think they break up an outfit nicely and accentuate your waist.
 
 
I have quite an extensive collection of blazers, would you be interested
in seeing them in a post?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig