Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

5 April 2014

Laura Whitmore Make-up Look

 
 
It is well documented that I love Laura Whitmore's sense of style, and just lately this has extended to her make-up too. She always looks fresh faced and well polished and that's something I try to achieve with my own make-up, however, I don't think I can pull it off as well as she does!!
 
How I achieved this make-up look:
 
 
Step 1: Apply Revlon Colour stay foundation all over the face. You can use your fingers or a brush, I personally like to use the Real Techniques buffing brush.
 
Step 2: Apply a lighter concealer in a V-shape underneath both eyes, take the same brush (or your fingers) and blend in to the rest of your skin. This should give you a fresh awake look by highlighting under the eyes. With early get ups I use this trick a lot! I like to use collection 2000 24 hour concealer in shade 1.
 
Step 3: Dust a light pink blush over the apples of your cheeks and then apply highlighter to the top of the cheeks in a diagonal up to the temple, blend well. MAC's Luna is beautiful as a highlight, but I am dying to get my hands on Hush, it's always sold out! This step will further enhance your skin by giving it a dewy gleam and making it look fresher
 
Step 4: Lightly fill in your brows, in this look Laura's brows are very natural looking so just lightly fill them for a less polished look.
 
Step 5: Her eye shadow is pretty neutral, I decided to use a light champagne all over the lid and a taupe brown in the crease just to add a bit of definition to the eye.
 
Step 6: Curl lashes and add a few coats of mascara, my current favourite is Avon Supershock. Laura doesn't wear eyeliner in this look, however I felt I needed some when I woke this morning, so that is entirely up to you.
 
Step 7: The final step is the bold statement pink lip. I can see from the photos her lipstick has a more blue undertone to mine, but we have to work with what we have got! ha ha, you will find me in boots looking for a perfect blue pink lipstick soon ;).
 
 
There we have it, a Laura Whitmore make-up look.
 
How do you think I did?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig