Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

21 April 2014

Life Lately | Easter Weekend

Hello Lovelies!

Happy Easter (belated I know, sorry!). Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend, I have actually had the WHOLE weekend off from work which is a rarity. I spent most of it with my family but I did also go to a wedding reception and a few drinks at our local tonight (Sunday). This post is likely to be live Monday rather than its usual Sunday spot just because I have been so busy lately, apologies.

I thought I would share with you some snippets of my weekend
Our traditional Sunday walk
You can't see it but there is a house overlooking this dam and I would love to live somewhere like that one day, what a beautiful view to wake to every morning.
Mrs Til (Tilly)
Fields galore
Dam
Scenic
Winding paths
Yummy carvery!

 
So there is a little sneek peak into my weekend, I didn't photograph the wedding reception as I didn't think it was right too. However we had a fantastic time with a few cheeky drinks! Our Saturday was spent with family and then Sunday we went for a long walk followed by dinner and drinks.
 
It was the perfect weekend off, but sadly I am back to work tomorrow. All good things must come to an end!
 
 
 
What did you get up to this weekend?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig