Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

26 April 2014

Max Factor ''Bewitching Coral''

 
 
 
Recently I have been trying to switch up my fuchsia pinks and bold red lip for something more reminiscent of summer. I began the hunt for an affordable coral lipstick. I popped into Superdrug  and decided I would have a look what was on offer, this is when I came across Max Factor's Bewitching Coral. I had swatched quite a few coral shades but this one fit the bill.
 
 
The consistency is really creamy and hydrating so it does not dry on the lips, I really love the glossy effect it gives. I believe that the creamy lipsticks keep the look more fresh and youthful than a matte lipstick.
 
 
The colour pay off is perfect, it gives an opaque finish of a beautiful pinky coral. It is a cross between orange and pink, such a beautiful shade that would be universally flattering. As for longevity I wore this all day to work and it did not bleed or fade which I was really impressed by, I thought that because it was such a creamy consistency that it was bound to fade and smudge easily. I guess I was wrong because it lasted really well.
 
 
The lipstick retails for £5.99 from Superdrug which I think is a reasonable price for the quality. The packaging also drew me to it (I know, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover!) but the stunning sleek gold packaging really made it look expensive and high quality.
 
 
 
Will you be sporting a coral lip this summer?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig