Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

3 April 2014

Wish List

1. Champagne and Strawberry top- River Island- £16.00
2. Nude patent Peep toe Heels- River Island- £60.00
3. Cream polka dot shirt- New Look- £19.99
4. Floral Tumbler- Ebay- £8.99
5. ''it's what's inside that counts'' purse- New Look- £3.99
6. Tie neck pink blouse- ASDA- £10.00
7. Chocolate Rabbit- River Island- £2.00
8. Rabbit Slippers- Ebay- £13.99

 
Hello Lovelies,
 
Work has been very busy lately hence the lack of posts! I thought I would bring a wish list for you today as I have my eye on lots of spring/Easter related items. Who can resist a bit of cuteness in the shape of fluffy bunny slippers or the deliciousness of a chocolatey treat?! Not me that's for sure haha!
 
I'm not normally a fan of slogan t-shirts however I just can't help but love this one, I think paired with a baby pink blazer and ripped acid wash jeans it will look amazing! (I'm virtually spending in my mind right now!). I am really loving baby pink and baby blue at the minute I think they are the perfect spring colours to inject life into my mainly black wardrobe.
 
The polka dot shirt really caught my eye as I have been obsessed with checks for a while now and I am trying to find another print to replace it with for spring, I think polka dots could be the way forward? what do you think? I imagine it paired with some plain black shorts or peg leg trousers and those nude platform heels, perfect.
 
 
Hope you've enjoyed delving into my virtual wish list, if only I could win the lottery haha. I hope I haven't been too much of an enabler ;)
 
 
What is your favourite piece?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig