Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

23 May 2014

Healthy Ice Lollies

Fancy a sweet cold treat when the suns out? Put down the sugary ice lollies and ice creams! These ice lollies are virtually calorie free, and taste delicious. I have been trying to eat a bit healthier before I head off around Europe, I thought the more I lose the more cake I can eat ;) Last week the UK saw the temperatures sore and I saw everyone and their dog with ice cream (not literally, thought it would be an interesting sight), I was feeling a little blue and decided to make my own cold ice treat. Then I thought why not share it with you lovelies. Enjoy!


What you will need:

- 1x bottle of flavoured water (always check the sugar content first)
- ice lolly moulds (I purchased mine from ASDA)
- fresh fruit of your choice Simple!


Just fill your moulds half way with your flavoured water then add your chopped fresh fruit. Fill to top of the mould and use the stick to shove the fruit to the bottom of the mould.


Pop on the lids and place them in the freezer overnight.


Et Voila! Healthy, low calorie, delicious cold treats!
Hope you enjoy and let me know if you make any!
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig