Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

20 May 2014

Home Decor Haul

So you may have read in my previous posts that somewhere in the near future I am planning on moving out, therefore I have been going a little home décor mad lately and thought I would share with you what I have been buying!

Now I have only included the décor bits as I don't think you will be interested in seeing pots and pans, which I have been buying. I actually got really excited the other day over pegs when I realised the ones I bought have little hearts on them, you may think I'm sad, but they are super cute.

Most of these items (in fact nearly all) were from a store local to me called Pound Stretcher or Home Bargains, cheap and cheerful. Also mini disclaimer I did buy all these with my own money :)

So here are a few of my purchases:


-Floral Chalkboard- Home Bargains: I Love This! I'm thinking of using it either for to-do tasks or meal planning, not quite decided yet!

- Owl Candles- Pound Stretcher- These were just too cute to ignore, I don't think I will be able to burn these. I just love them too much, I'm thinking of using them for décor purposes instead.

- ''King of the castle'' and ''Her Ladyship'' Mugs- Pound Stretcher- These are  hilarious and my other half is history mad so I just couldn't leave these in the store.

- Hanging Hearts- Pound Stretcher- What can I say they are adorable!!

- Home Hooks- Pound Stretcher- These will come in handy to hang guests coats or the jacket I am using most at the time.

- White floral frame- Card Factory- Now Card Factory is not somewhere you would expect to find home bits but this cute frame was only £2.99 and I love to have pictures up around the house.

- Glass Mason Jars- Pound Stretcher- I love these, I can't make up my mind whether to use them for beauty storage or have them in the kitchen filled with yummy sweets, any ideas?

- Cherry Vanilla Yankee Mini Candles- ASDA- These smell incredible, I'm obsessed with the red velvet but these are something else. If you love sweet fruity scents then you will want these!

Well there we have it, some of the little trinkets I have been buying lately for my future home, I can't wait until I can put them up instead of having to store them away. They are too pretty to be in boxes don't you think?

Hope you enjoyed reading
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig