Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

7 May 2014

Primark P.S Love Pallette | A Review


It is undeniable that I have a bit of an obsession with neutral eye shadow palettes, from the pricier Naked 1,2 &3 to the cheaper Avon and Beauty UK palettes I just can't seem to get enough of them. Therefore when I was doing my usual peruse around Primark I couldn't help but have a stop by their new make-up line. That's when I caught sight of this palette, 8 neutral shadows for £2.50? Straight into the basket!

Now I have to admit for £2.50 I wasn't expecting a lot from the palette, however I have been pleasantly surprised by the quality of  the shadows. Now the pigmentation is nowhere near the standards of the Naked Palette, but again what do you expect for the fraction of the price. The shades provide a semi-sheer tint of colour, which is perfect for day wear in which you don't want too much colour coverage.

The packaging is quite nice too, I'm not too pleased about the sticker with the price running along the top as if you peel it off it leaves a sticky residue. Hence the reason I have left it on. Other than that minor irritant the packaging is sleek with its' black and gold design.

Overall, if you are after a cheap and cheerful set of neutral shadows then this palette fits the bill. However, if you love a more opaque shadow then it probably would not be suitable. This palette is amazing value for money and I think I will get a lot of day wear out of it.

 
Have you tried any of the Primark P.S Love range?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig