Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

2 May 2014

Spring & Summer Style Staples


My Spring and Summer style changes every year depending on what weather we are experiencing, where I am going but also how I feel in myself. However what I have noticed is there are a few reoccurring patterns that I deem my staples. I thought this post would be the perfect opportunity to share with you my style staples for this Spring and Summer season.

1. Oversized Sunnies


I love to wear oversized sunglasses. I have struggled to find pairs in the past that suit my face shape, however, I feel these ones fit the bill. Also I don't know about you but I think my eyes are probably the best feature on my face and sometimes covering them up makes me feel like I am hiding them. Although, I do find that whenever you see someone else rocking the oversized sunglasses look they appear mysterious and chic. I'm not sure I pull this off, but we can try!

2. Cute Clutches


These two clutch bags are my current favourites, they are both from select and cost around £8.00 which is such a bargain! I love the bright coral clutch with my navy or black ensembles as it just adds a sophisticated pop of colour. The 3D floral clutch looks great with my more brighter clothes and I think the flowers are so cute and feminine. When the weather warms up it's nice not to have to carry around a huge bag.

3. Bold Lips

When the sun comes out and the shades come on I like to play up my lips even more than usual. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know I have a passion for a statement lip, I love them! So summer gives you the chance to play with fuchsia pinks and striking corals.

4. Floral prints

Floral will always be in for Spring and Summer weather it be girly ditzy floral or out there tropical prints I think they are such a fun pattern to add to a simple outfit. recently my passion for floral kimonos has grown so I am on the look out to add to my collection.

5. Statement necklaces


Ughhh (swoons) I adore statement jewellery, almost as much as a bold lip! Woahh yes I went there! I think necklaces add such a different feel to an outfit. Chunky chains can toughen up a pretty dress or neon sparkles can add some colour, either way they are the perfect accessory to any outfit.

What are your spring and summer style staples?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig