Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

11 May 2014

The Sunday Post


You're going to get sick of hearing (reading) me say this, but I just can't believe where the weeks are going? Another Sunday post already?! that can't be right. I just feel like the days are flying by, I don't know if it's because I have been working a lot or what but I have to keep reminding myself that it's May already. I'm 21 in 8 weeks time and in 9 weeks time I will be setting off on my month long trip, I still have so much to organise and sort out and keep thinking I have ages. Well if the weeks continue to pass at the rate they have been it will be here before I have even bought my backpack! Haha.

This week has been a fairly quiet one it was my friends 21st Birthday on Wednesday so I popped round to hers for tea and cake, and to wish her a Happy Birthday of course! The rest of the week has been a little boring, the weather being the main cause. All it seems to do is rain! I'm hoping the sun will return too so I can get out and about on my days off, rather than sitting on the sofa at home watching re-runs of Keeping up with the Kardashians! Guilty pleasure of mine right there. I have been reaching for red lips again, I just can't help myself. Also I picked up those beautiful gold bracelets for the bargainous (is that a word?) price of £2.50 in the sale at Select, I love how simple they are.

Well I shall keep this post short and sweet as to not bore you all to death, hope you have had an interesting week yourselves. Let me know in the comments what you have been up to.
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig