Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

8 May 2014

Wishlist #2

1. Blue wrap dress- new look- £24.99
2. Lime green shorts- new look- £14.99
3. Lime necklace- river island- £12.00
4. White slouchy cardigan- asda- £14.00
5. White chunky heels- New look- £24.99
6. White crochet skirt- select- £10.00
7. Lime green blazer- new looks- £24.99
8. Neon lime trim bag- New Look- £19.99
 
 
So, I know what you're thinking.. wow those are very summery items. I know, I know, just lately the weather in England has took a turn for the worse and it has pretty much rained everyday this week. I just couldn't help myself, I have been loving the all white look with subtle hints of Lime. Well I say subtle.. the blazer is not what most of you would call subtle! However, I envisioned it being paired with a beautiful, structured, crisp white dress and a cute pair of flat sandals.
 
I am a blazer girl at heart but I can't resist the comfiness of a large over sized slouchy cardigan, this one from Asda looks so super comfy and can be thrown on over denim shorts and a vest if the weather drops a little cooler (ambitious thinking that it might get hot?)
 
I have been pretty busy with work lately as I now work full-time! That combined with the awful weather we have been getting has made the outfit and fashion side of my little blog suffer. I am actually quite upset that I haven't had the opportunity to get some outfit snaps for you but I promise to get one up soon!
 
I've noticed that my style recently has taken a nod towards the clean, structured, classic look of simple non-fussy items. In summer you just can't beat a simple white blazer and a floaty dress.
 
 
Does your style change with the season?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig