Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

4 June 2014

Endless Love For Rimmel Apocalips


I know I'm just a little late on the bandwagon here, but I had to share with you my love for Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers. At first when I saw all the rave reviews I was a bit sceptical. I am normally a lipstick lover and tend to bypass lip glosses as I find them to be messy and not very long lasting.

However, I was browsing around the Rimmel section in ASDA whilst doing a food shop (does anyone else do this!?) and noticed they were on offer for only £4.99 so I decided to pick up ''Apocaliptic'' and ''Stellar''. I must admit I do love them both but Stellar has to be my favourite. The colour is so unusual, it is unlike any lip colour I own. I have always been drawn to bold lip colours as having blonde hair means smoky eyes are a hard look to pull off.  As you can see from my picture above it is a bright pink with orangey peach undertones. It's the perfect shade for summer.

I love the fact that it is practically a liquid lipstick, it is very thick and opaque unlike most lip glosses that give just a sheer tint of colour. This is one of the main reasons that I prefer these lip lacquers to any other form of gloss. The second reason is that they are not sticky in the slightest, no hair will be plastered to your lips and your other half not be left a sticky mess after your sending off kiss.

If you're like me and tend to avoid lipglosses for the main reasons that they lack good colour pay off and tend to be extremely sticky then I urge you to try these. The formula and consistency is second to none and the colour pay off is excellent.

I am tempted to pop back and see what other colours take my fancy!

Have you tried the apocalips range? if so what's your favourite shade?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig