Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

19 June 2014

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast Mascara | A Review


Today I am bringing you a Mascara review. The soap & Glory, Thick & Fast mascara is currently my go to mascara for lengthening and thickening. As you can see from the photo of my bare eye, my eyelashes look pretty non-existent. This is due to the fact they are a very light brown and therefore I always look for a good black mascara to enhance them.

The Soap & Glory mascara is a bit like fine wine, it gets better with age. When I first purchased this mascara I really didn't think much of it, however, out of the blue I decided to give it another go. That was it, I began reaching for it everyday. You can build the volume from 1-2 coats for day and 3-4 for a bold evening lash.

I love the way it lifts and extends the lashes, as well as adding thickness and volume. I've found with many a mascara that they either do one or the other. Well this does both! I would highly recommend giving this mascara a try if you are looking for both volume and length in your lashes.

Now, I am a bit of a mascara fiend and thus I have recently purchased Maybelline ''The Falsies'' mascara after hearing its praises sung by many other bloggers. The quest for THE mascara continues, but so far Soap & Glory wins hands down.

What's your favourite mascara?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig