Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

12 June 2014

The Summer Shoe Edit


Switching up your shoes according to the season is probably just as important as switching up your wardrobe. You don't want to have uncomfortable, sweaty, swollen feet. No thank you ! Here are my top 4 picks for summer footwear.

White Heeled Jelly's- Select

1. The Jelly

Jelly shoes have made a statement this spring/summer season. Another huge trend has been an all white outfit. So these little beauties embody two of the biggest current trends in a clean and shiny pair of shoes. These are so reminiscent of my childhood that I just couldn't resist them. They are both simple and statement with the neutral colour tone and cleated heel. On a comfort scale they are extremely comfy and easy to walk in.


2. The day time heel

Black Buckled and Cut out. These shoes have everything you could want in a summer shoe. They have cut out detailing to allow the foot to breathe, they have a small heel to give you an extra boost in height and they have an open toe detail to show off your freshly manicured toes. Whether you are going to lunch or out shopping these shoes are the perfect piece to your outfit. Best of all I can't get over how comfy they are, I wore them all day shopping and was perfectly comfortable. They are the perfect balance between a heel and a sandal.

3. The Flat

Monochrome is probably my favourite thing to wear, I just can't get enough of it. I just think it looks so sophisticated and easy to wear that you can't go wrong. These slightly pointed flats combine the class of monochromal tones with the statement of clashing textures. I love the snakeskin texture of the white. They are comfy and easy to wear with any outfit, the closed toe also means if there are any sneaky showers you not end up with soggy toes!


4. The comfies

A summery peach pair of lace up pumps. The bright summer shade adds a spring to your step- sorry couldn't resist!! The lace up style provides good support for your feet, perfect for those long sunny walks with the dogs. The soft material keeps pesky blisters at bay and they also look even cuter with frilly socks! They are my go to shoes when I am planning to be standing/walking a lot.

Hope you enjoyed this post and having a peek into what I will be wearing on my feet for the majority of the Summer season!
 
Thanks for reading!
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig