Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

15 June 2014

The Sunday Post


Hello Lovelies! Sunday is here again, and this time it is a special one! It's Father's Day. Despite being at work all day today I made sure I was up to give my Dad his presents and wish him a good day. I must say working on a Sunday isn't the most pleasant thing, roll on 4pm haha.

This week has been its usual predictable self, however, I did manage to squeeze in a nice long summers evening walk, the sunset is just so beautiful. Then Saturday night we all gathered around to watch England play at the world cup. It was a good night full of laughs and a bit of drink.

This week is set to be a week full of planning, I have my Birthday coming up soon, which I will be turning the grand age of 21! so I have a few things to sort out for that. Then the following week after my Birthday we set off on our month long trip, therefore I have bits and bobs that need preparing for that too. Lots and Lots of lists shall be made this week! Is there anyone else that loves a good list?

I am going to keep this Sunday post short and sweet as I only have 15 minutes until I need to be leaving, hope you all have had a good weekend!

Thanks for reading
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig