Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

22 June 2014

The Sunday Post


So some of you may have noticed I have been a bit MIA on my blog this week, I normally aim to post at least 3 times a week. I try to aim for 1 beauty, 1 fashion and 1 lifestyle post, which in fairness can be quite hard! However this week it has been especially difficult as I have been unwell with a mystery pain, and even after a doctors appointment at 11.20pm on Saturday night I am still none the wiser to what the cause can be. Despite this I was not going to let my weekend go to waste, a few paracetemol later and I was ready to face the day.

I will warn you now, this is a picture heavy post, a picture tells 1000 words, this could be a trilogy!

Saturday evening we went out for my Fiancé's mum's Birthday to a little country pub. We tucked in to a delicious meal and had a few drinks.


Then despite my little night time adventure to the out of hours doctor, I was still up and at them Sunday morning for a 6 mile walk around Lady Bower Dam, which is an hour and a half drive from me. The views are stunning! Definitely a photographers dream. I got a little snap happy so here is the view from my eyes/lens.

After walking our legs off for 3 hours in the sun we stopped for a picnic and a cheeky ice cream. The perfect way to spend a sunny Sunday. I'm now sat catching up on reading blog posts and watching youtube videos. Once again sorry for the lateness of this post!

 
Hope you've had a good week!
x


Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig