Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

29 June 2014

The Sunday Post


This weekend has been full of celebrations, I have been to two 21st birthdays, an engagement party and tonight I'm off to a house warming party! I'm telling you it has been all go, and my liver currently hates me after playing drinking games..woops! The celebrations kicked off as they meant to go on with some delicious cocktails and some good company.

I thought I would share a snippet of my weekend, most pictures were horrendous, these select few made the cut!

I'm trying to be a better blogger however with a full time job, social life, birthday and upcoming trip I have found it really difficult to take the time to blog. This actually really upsets me as I love blogging but unfortunately other things in my life require a tad more attention. I do however have a few planned posts in the works surrounding my trip around Europe and I can't wait to share them with you.

Sorry for such a short post, my week was boring in comparison to my hectic weekend! Hopefully the pictures make up for it.

Hope you've all had a good weekend
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig