Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

8 June 2014

The Sunday Post


 This weekend has certainly been one full of indulgence. Food, alcohol and cake! It has been quite a stressful week work wise, and in celebration of me and my Fianc√©  both finally finishing university we decided to go out for dinner and drinks. Three years have flown by so quickly it is hard to believe, however, I must admit I am glad it's over. I don't want to see another essay again. Ever!

 I took him to Chiquitos again, I think it is going to be one of my favourite haunts. I love spicy food and this certainly delivers, you not find a boring veggie burger here. Oh no, it is full of chilli and jalapenos, yum yum yum. I also treated myself to a few of their delicious fruity cocktails, one of my favourites being the frozen strawberry daiquiri. The service is really good in the sense that you have your own server, meaning you never have to leave your seat once you've sat down. Drinks are brought to you and even payment is made at the table!

On Saturday it was my Grandma's 65th birthday so all of our family gathered round at hers for a takeaway and cake.. More cake! She isn't a party person and therefore this was the perfect celebration for her, just having all the family there. It's always nice to have all the family together under one roof as we are all scattered about and don't get to meet up very often.


There's plenty of food photography here, hope you are all hungry! haha. I thought I would show you my Grandma's garden as she is really proud of it, with all the flowers, green house and vegetable patch it really is the dream garden. It was especially nice that all day if had rained, thundered and there was even lightening, but once it got to the afternoon the sun made his appearance and all brightened up. The perfect evening.

Hope you've all had a good weekend!
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig