Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

1 July 2014

New In - MAC Lipsticks

impassioned- MAC Amplified Lipstick
Girl about town- MAC Amplified Lipstick
Impassioned applied to the lips
Girl about town applied to the lips

On a recent shopping trip I decided to pop into MAC and treat myself to some new lipstick, yes just the one..Well the intention was there but I fell in love with both of these colours.

Impassioned is a bold orange toned pink and looks lovely on the lips. The amplified formula means that the colour is completely opaque and that the texture is very creamy and hydrating.

Girl about town is more of a blue toned pink, it is also an amplified lipstick so again the colour is opaque and the application is creamy. The bonus to a blue toned pink lipstick is that it makes your teeth appear whiter!

If you have read my blog for a while now you will already be no stranger to the fact that I love a good bright coloured lip, and that some of my favourite shades to wear are reds and pinks. I think that they flatter my skin tone and are also universally wearable colours.

If you are looking to invest in a good bright lipstick then I would definitely recommend a trip to your nearest MAC store, the lipsticks are my favourites. They retail for around £15.00 which is on the pricier side, however, I do think they are worth the bit extra as they apply so nicely to the lips and the colour range and formulas are exceptional.

Do you have a favourite MAC lipstick?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig