Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

13 July 2014

Packing For An Extended Trip & What's In My Bag


Tips For Packing For an Extended Trip:

- Whatever you think you will need, half it.

- Separate items into categories, e.g. plain vests, patterned tops, trouser.

- Put items into plastic food storage bags as you can squeeze all the air out of them, saving you more space.

- Label the bags so it is easy to find what you are looking for without having to take everything out.

- Ensure items are easy to mix and match

-look for materials that do not crease easily and that also will dry quickly.

- Lists are your best friend. Write down everything you want to take and cross it off as you do, this means you are less likely to forget anything.




What I'm taking in my hand luggage:

- Phone
- Ipad
-Sweets
- Tissues
- Medicine
- Hair accessories
- Jewellery
- Book
- Purse
- Tangle Teezer Brush
- Sunglasses
- Umbrella
- Notebook
- Passport
- Tickets


A lot of the items have been put into my hand luggage as due to having a backpack I fear they will get broken when being checked in. I wouldn't usually carry my jewellery and hair accessories however, I don't want them to get ruined so for this particular trip they will be accompanying me.

 
Hope you enjoyed! Are you going travelling this summer?
x

Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig