Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

19 July 2014

Technology.

Hello my lovelies,

 I am currently writing this as I sit waiting to get ready for our last night in Barcelona before we fly to Rome tomorrow morning. I had planned to post regularly about my travels but unfortunately technology does not want to co-operate with me, my iPad just does not like uploading pictures. I am quite gutted as I wanted to share with you my adventures in real time, looks like it will have to be retrospectively when I return home.

I hope you don't mind this, i just wanted to fill you in so that nobody thinks I have gone missing and left the blogging scene. I love my little corner of the Internet, just not technology. If you do want to keep up to date with what I'm doing then feel free to follow me on instagram as I have been able to post pictures on there. My instagram is www.instagram.com/shannonp07x

 Thank you for sticking with me, I shall be back to posting regularly soon enough.

X
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig