Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

6 July 2014

The Sunday Post | 21st Birthday Celebrations


Hello Lovelies,

Well this weekend has been jam packed with activity! Friday I finally had my hair done after months of it being ignored, it has finally had a new lease of life. I have had a full head of highlights and a good cut. It feels so much better now.

Then Saturday night me and all our friends all decided to go out for my 21st Birthday which is actually tomorrow! We had a little pre-party at mine with cake, strawberries and champagne. The night was full of vodka jelly shots and dancing. The perfect way to spend my Birthday with all my favourite people. My dress is from Marks and Spencer's, I hunted everywhere for a smart fitted dress and finally found the perfect one. If you know me by now you will know I like a good monochrome outfit. I had a bright pair of coral stilettoes from New Look to add a pop of colour to the outfit.

Today will be spent relaxing and recovering at home, probably reading blogs and drinking endless cups of tea. Am I getting too old for this? Haha.


Hope you all had a good weekend!
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig