Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

12 September 2014

A/W Wardrobe Update | Jacket Edition


So, it is now September. I'm not quite sure where this year has gone but we are entering the autumn/ winter season. It's my favourite season for fashion, I love layering, playing with textures and it's totally fine to wear all black, all of the time.

I have been on a little shopping spree recently in order to update my wardrobe for the upcoming season, and although this past week has been fairly warm I can see it turning cold soon enough.
I thought I would split this Wardrobe Update into 3 sections; jackets, knitwear and shoes, as I think these are the items that change the most in our wardrobes when the season changes.

So lets kick off with part 1, the jackets.


Duster Jacket- Primark
The duster jacket

Duster jackets are big this season, and why shouldn't they be. They are practical, chic and easy to wear. I picked up this white duster jacket from Primark at just £17.00 it is a steal and I have already worn it several times. I am planning to do a styling post for this jacket very soon, think houndstooth Mhmm.

 
Teddy Jacket- Primark

The Teddy Jacket

Now this jacket is definitely for the cooler days, and thus it has been sat in my wardrobe for the time being. I have seen these jackets popping up all over in various different colours; from baby blues and pinks to creamy nudes or black. My other half says I look a bit like a polar bear come rabbit, but I still love it and can't wait to wear it with some tan heeled boots and indigo jeans.

 Mac- H&M

The classic Mac

You can't go far wrong with a classic black mac for a sleek and sophisticated everyday look. I love the silver zip detailing on this coat, it adds a little edge to the classic style of the jacket. The belt around the waist creates a defined and feminine silhouette. This little gem was a little more expensive coming in at around £50, I say around as I actually bought this whilst I was in Amsterdam. The quality is excellent, it is made from a thick heavy crepe style material meaning that it doesn't crease and hangs beautifully when worn. I plan to wear this with leather trousers and Chelsea boots for a more dressed up look, or jeans and knee high flat boots for a more casual look.

 So there we have it, my top 3 picks for updating your Autumn/Winter wardrobe for 2014.

 
What will you be wearing this A/W?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig