Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

17 September 2014

Katy Perry 'Meow' Perfume | A Review



I've always been a perfume lover, in particular sweet smelling perfumes. Some of my favourites have been celebrity perfumes such as Britney Spears 'Curious' and BeyoncĂ© 'Heat'. So when I saw this 100ml Katy Perry Perfume for just £11.99 in Home Bargains, yes that's right 100ml for just £11.99, I couldn't leave it behind.

The scent of this perfume is a cross between fruity floral and vanilla. I love a hint of vanilla in my perfumes as I find it adds a more sexy touch to an otherwise girly scent. I have tried a few more mature scents but I don't find that I'm drawn to them as much as I am the sweeter scents, maybe I will be converted one day but for now hand me anything floral and fruity and I will love it.

The design of the bottle is a cat which fits the name of the perfume well 'meow',  although personally it is not my cup of tea and I tend to prefer more simple style to my perfume bottles. I think it fits well with the theme she was going for and it is definitely unique.

If you enjoy sweet scents, and like me tend to enjoy the celebrity perfumes then I would definitely recommend getting your hands on this one, it is definitely worth the price tag. It will last a long time too due to the longevity of the spray, I only need to apply a few spritz's in a morning and it lasts all day.



What do you look for in a perfume?
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig