Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

14 September 2014

White & Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies


So it was Friday evening, I was sat in my pjs watching back to back Tanya Burr Videos when I came across her cookie video. I thought to myself ''heck, I have all these ingredients, why not give it a go''. Out came the mixing bowl and ingredients.

You Will Need:

- 200g butter
-300g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 325g self-raising flour
- white chocolate
- milk chocolate

What to do:

1. cream together the butter and sugar until well combined

2. crack in your egg and whisk into the mixture

3. add half the flour and whisk into mixture, then add the rest of the flour. Whisk until mixture is thickened

4. break in your chunks of milk and white chocolate

5. form small balls of the mixture and place onto a greased baking tray. Cook for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.



There you have it, yummy chocolatey cookies in just 5 quick and easy steps. Grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy! Thank you Tanya for sharing your cookies with us.

The link to her video https://www.youtube.com/watchv=GsUzi4x9m-E&list=UUrIIH7yHQugaUuoTZDoEUuQ if you prefer being a bit more interactive.

These went down a storm in my house and there is just 2 left as I type this..not for long..

Let me know if you decide to make these !
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig