Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

12 October 2014

A Chilly Autumn Walk


I love a good long walk after a hearty Sunday lunch. You can't beat the fresh air lapping around your cheeks and seeing the golden leaves falling from the trees. I have to admit this time of year is my favourite (but that's for another blog post!)

Today we grabbed Tilly's lead and set of for a long autumnal walk over the fields.


Just lately I've been extremely busy at work, what with the festive season coming at a rapid rate everything has stepped up a notch, this means that quality 'me' time has been somewhat lacking. It was nice just to get out in the open and gather my thoughts. To be fair it was lovely to just relax and not worry about anything.

To me Sundays are all about re-grouping yourself, relaxing and preparing to start the next week. What better way to do this than with a walk.


Not only does it make me happy..


It certainly makes her happy.


Ahhh, there is nothing quite like a good long walk, and a happy little dog.

 
How do you like to spend your Sunday's?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig