Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

26 October 2014

Fashion | My 'Go To' A/W Boots for 2014

Winter Boots

winter boots

One of my Favourite things about the change in season is being able to justify buying new shoes. I love buying winter boots, there is such a variety of styles to choose from, however, I think these 4 pairs of boots cover all angles. This is why they are my go-to boots this A/W 2014.




These first pair are everything I look for in a boot, black, flat and comfortable. Who wants their feet hurting all day? Not me that's for sure. These little beauties are from Peacocks and cost around £22.00 I think. They are easy to wear and go with every outfit. I like that they are a mix of faux leather and suede as it gives them a bit of texture and makes them more than a standard pair of black winter boots.



These are my most recent and my most lusted after boots. I love everything about them, the shiny mock croc effect, the buckles and the little stack heel. These can be worn dressed up or dressed down and that's what makes them the best pair of boots to wear this A/W 14. You can't beat shoes with versatility, the ability to be a day and night shoe means they are cost effective as you can get double the wear out of them. These were £20.00 from Select, meaning they are more affordable than similar pairs that you see in Topshop etc.



Your Shoedrobe is not complete without a pair of Chelsea Boots. These classic, clean looking boots are excellent for this autumn/winter. I chose the heeled pair over the flat style as I wanted something I can wear with leather look trousers and a bit fur coat for evenings out or jeans and a jumper for cosy meals. These cover all bases and were from Primark! You would not have guessed that would you?! I can't remember the exact price but they were around the £15.00 mark, so again very affordable.



Although I'm more a lover of black boots I just couldn't resist these little brown western style boots. They look incredibly cute with indigo blue jeans and a cream cable knit jumper or cardigan. I think they are more autumn appropriate and can be worn with a variety of looks. I like to wear them with dresses to give the outfit a little something different and less girly. These are the most comfy of all the boots featured in this post and for this reason they have had a lot of wear, the more you wear them the comfier they get. These were also from select and were just £10.00 in the sale! What a bargain.

Hope you enjoyed a little peak into what I will be wearing on my feet this autumn/winter. I am still on the hunt for some knee high boots so if any of you have suggestions then I am all ears!

 
Thanks for reading!
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig