Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

15 October 2014

The Perfect Autumn Palette

Sephora Palette


The Sephora ''Sunrise to Sunset'' Palette has been my go to eye shadow pick since the end of September, you can probably tell by the scratches on the packaging! As soon as the leaves turn golden brown so does my choice in eye shadows.




The palette contains 5 stunning warm shades. Four shimmer and one matte. They range from a light champagne to a deep woody brown.


Sephora Palette


As you can see from the close up pictures of the pigments they are extremely shimmery with the middle gold shade containing small glitter particles. This makes it an ideal palette for the upcoming festive season.



The quality of the eye shadow is excellent. It provides an opaque coverage meaning that you don't have to use too much shadow in one use. There isn't much fall out either which is really good.


Above I have attempted to photograph how I wear the shadows on a day to day basis, I didn't realise how difficult it would be to photograph your own eye! I put a swirl of the lightest champagne in the inner corners of my eyes. I then sweep the 3rd gold shade all over my lid, to finish I blend the deep matte brown into my crease to create definition to the eye.


I was actually bought this as a gift for my 21st Birthday from my lovely friend who was travelling in  America, but now that Sephora ships to the UK it has made it all the more accessible for us bloggers! - is that a hole I feel burning in my pocket?!


All in all this palette is definitely going to be my favourite eye shadow choice this A/W14 and I will continue to sport my golden smokey eye paired with a plum lip until the spring returns. Who could resist a glitzy warm toned make-up look on these cold dreary days.



Have you got a go-to Eye shadow palette this Autumn?
x
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig